lunedì 28 gennaio 2008

Oggi


So today I had an interesting experience on my tram on the way home.  I got on, looked around, and found myself a nice empty seat calling my name.  I walked across the tram, sat down, and no sooner had my ass touched the wood I was being pulled, yes pulled by some old woman with a scarf rapped around her head.  She quickly nuzzled her little butt into my seat and left me standing.  Even though she followed this act with "Mi Scusi, Grazie."  I was rather perturbed.  She had the nerve to pull my coat and steal my seat.  Yea she was old, but damn that bitch moved fast.  None the less, I followed her "Grazie" with a "E' niete, prego."  Oh the little old Italian ladies... cute... but very rude.

1 commento:

Unknown ha detto...

Point her out to me when we visit later in March.

I'll be the shit out of her!

The older they are the mushier they fall...

Dad