domenica 11 maggio 2008

Passover in the US


Sorry it's been a while.  I've been INCREDIBLY busy.  I feel like I shouldn't even be writing about this, because this blog is supposed to be about my European adventures, but none the less I'll fill you in.  I went home (yes back to the states) for Passover.  It was AMAZING!  Seeing my family and flying down to Austin to see Daniel and my friends was fabulous.  Here's a quick summary:

Things I liked:
Driving my car
The Food (Panera especially)
Seeing my family
Surrounding myself with 10 pillows on my bed
Segway Tour with Daniel
Americanized Sushi
PF Chang's GREAT WALL
Drying my clothes in a DRYER

Things I disliked:
American Ignorance
My ADD caused by hearing too much English
Sobbing on the plane watching chick flicks
The Texas Heat
The Public Transportation System in Austin

Nessun commento: